about Fleming Island Surgery Center
We are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health CareAccreditation is a voluntary process through which an ambulatory health care organization is able to measure the quality of its services and performance against nationally recognized standards. Fleming Island Surgery Center is a Multi-Specialty Ambulatory Surgery Center To achieve long-term growth and financial success by providing the community with health services that:
- 1) Patients recommend to their families and friends,
- 2) Physicians prefer for their patients,
- 3) Purchasers select for their clients, and of which Employees are proud.
- 1) Ethical and fair treatment of all
- 2) Teamwork
- 3) Innovation in service delivery
- 4) Compassion
- 5) Continuous improvement in measurably ways
- 6) Employee development
- 7) Reduction of the cost of care to the patient
FISC understands the needs of our patients.
The FISC team is here to support your health.
Employees that are committed to doing a job that makes them proud to work at FISC
We provide treatments that use the latest technology and provide the best results. We are always exploring ways to improve and expand services so that we remain the best.